In this exciting outing you will explore the forest in small teams. We provide you with a map, a compass, a tour book with directions, a digital camera and various other equipment. Your team has to find the solutions to different tasks along the way. Sometimes your creativity is required, sometimes your sense of orientation, but always your team communication.
Together with your team you will be active in nature and experience the forest with sometimes tricky, sometimes entertaining team tasks. We divide your whole group into small teams of about 8-10 people.
You go on a discovery tour - not using GPS, but with a map and compass. Your tour book tells you step by step which direction you have to go in. Your tour bag contains some useful equipment to help you solve your team tasks and thereby earn points. You practice your team skills along the way, because most of the time it's about coordinating with one another, using each person’s strengths helping each other out. You document your trip using the digital camera provided.
While you are enjoying a substantial buffet, we evaluate your tour books with the task solutions and decide on the winning team. At the presentation ceremony, we will show you the best pictures taken by the teams. We will send you all the photos from your forest treasure hunt on a USB-Stick or upload them into our cloud.
- starting at 59 Euros per person (net); this applies to groups of 20 people or more
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 20 people is 1,080 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adapted to your timeline
- in summer: usually 3 hours
- in winter: usually 2 hours
- also suitable for big groups
- also possible on the outskirts of Berlin and the surrounding area
- for the by-night option after dusk we will equip the participants with head torches