For the canoeing treasure hunt we divide the group into smaller teams of 15 to 20 people. Each team gets a tour book with directons for your tour and tasks to solve, as well as a bag containing different equipment (e.g. a map, a compass, a rope, a penknife). Each team also gets a digital camera to document their actions.
During the canoeing treasure hunt the teams stop at different places and undertake different tasks. Besides being in the countryside and canoeing, this tour represents communication, team activity and playful competition.
At the final awards ceremony we reward the team which provided the most unique solutions to the tasks, not the fastest team.
- starting at 89 Euros per person (net); this applies to groups of 20 people or more
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 16 people is 1,424 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The fixed rate for groups of 17 to 20 people is 1,780 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adapted to your timeline
- 5 hours, 4 hours of which take place on the water
- Have a picnic along the way.
- Our favorite route in Berlin starts and ends near 'Insel der Jugend' in Treptow.
- We can offer the canoeing treasure hunt at several places in Berlin and Brandenburg.