The team activity chain reaction refers to physical or chemical processes that consist of several parts where one part brings forth the next part. In a chain reaction the functioning of each part is the precondition for the following parts to function. A famous and quite simple example of a chain reaction is a domino effect.
Usually we start the event with a short introduction and then show a video. We would then divide the group into several small teams and will provide various different construction material: tubes, cords, fabric, roof gutter, tennis balls, mouse traps, marbles, different wooden components, burning candles, plasticine, an axe, an old iron. Experiment with all the different materials.
Either each teams creates its own solution or each team is responsible for one part of an overall chain reaction (and we define interconnection points between the different parts).
We will of course adapt the chain reaction to your timetable and the wishes of your group.
After creating the chain reaction each team will show its solution to the other teams and if you want to all participants will vote which solution they like the most.
- starting at 65 Euros per person (net); this applies to groups of 30 people or more
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 30 people is 1,950 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, can be adapted to your timeline
- usually 1 – 2 hours
- also suitable for large groups
- flexible locations: we can either come to a location of your choice or suggest a suitable restaurant