Divided into small teams, you first build the stations for your own personal mini golf course.
We’ll bring the materials needed along. Past the copying machine in the office, along the hallway through the tea kitchen and to the final destination - the recycle bin in the secretariat. Via the stairs or the elevator from one floor to the other - your imagination is limitless.
The teams then enter into an athletic competition: which team will get through the course with the fewest strokes?
Indoor Golf is a challenge for your craftsmanship, your playful precision, and your laugh muscles.
In a first step, we only need a true-to-scale floor plan of the venue and a few photos to examine the basic implementation options. Only in a second step do we make an on-site appointment in order to examine the concrete possibilities of designing your event. In most cases, photos and a floor plan, along with a few informative explanations on the phone are enough for us to go without a location check and to save on additional costs.
- price per person for up to two hours of activity: starting at 59 Euros (net); this price applies to groups of 20 people or more
- price per person for every further hour: 10 Euros (net); this price applies to groups of 20 or more people
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 20 people is 1,180 Euros (net) (please add VAT) for the first two hours and an extra of 200 Euros (net) for every further hour.
- German VAT is 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adaptable to the time frame of your group
- usually 2 hours activity
- either at your office (see also Tour du Bureau), in a restaurant or at a seminar and conference hotel
- In case you have more time at your disposal or in modified form as part of your Tour du Bureau or Team Challenge.