Experience a game show that combines fun guessing games and team spirit: the questions are as diverse as our guests: sometimes knowledge is required, other times you’ll have to puzzle, calculate, carefully listen, look closely, construct something, or activate your senses.
A little knowledge doesn’t hurt, but what’s equally important are good nerves, quick team coordination, an open mind, inventiveness, fun tinkering, a feeling for language, thinking outside of the box, and sometimes even craftsmanship.
Sounds quite exhausting, doesn’t it? Especially for your laugh muscles.
unexpected special knowledge, amazing discoveries and skills that nobody knew of. Our moderator leads you charmingly from puzzle to puzzle.
For the team quiz, we divide your group into small teams that compete against each other in a playful manner.
Multiple choice and open questions, photos, audio or video sequences. You will be amazed at the knowledge you have!
And at the end, the big reveal: the winning team.
If desired, we are happy to develop tasks and questions specifically tailored to your company.
Merry Quizmas: surprise your colleagues at your next Christmas party with a quiz dinner.
- price per person for up to two hours of activity: starting at 39 Euros (net); this price applies to groups of 30 people or more
- price per person for every further hour: 10 Euros (net); this price applies to groups of 30 or more people
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 30 people is 1,170 Euros (net) (please add VAT) for the first two hours and an extra of 200 Euros (net) for every further hour.
- German VAT is 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adapted to your timeline
- proven to be most suitable are 2 hours with dinner afterwards
- usually indoor, but in principle also outdoor possible
- spatially flexible: we will be happy to come to the location of your choice, but can also gladly recommend a suitable restaurant
- the table size determines the size of the teams. 6-8 persons per team are perfect