A piece of rope, a yellow Frisian mink, a single women's shoe, a mask, a rolling pin, a rubber glove - mysterious finds. How does it all fit together? Come up with the thread that holds the story together. What first seemed to have no context will gradually make sense.
Headlamps illuminate the darkness as you make your way through the night with a map and compass in search of strange objects. Sparkling reflectors guide your way.
Use a map and a compass to search for strange objects. Our tour book will guide you.
In the search for the lost shoe, we divide your group into several small teams. Equipped with digital cameras, a map, a compass and various other equipment, you will set off on your own, orient yourself and find the hidden objects along the way: props for your Photo Crime Story. As a photographer, director or actor, you'll shape your story and decide if it has a happy ending and for whom.
As a photographer, director or actor, you'll shape your story and decide if it has a happy ending and for whom.
After your tour, relax with good food and drink while we evaluate your photos and texts and prepare them for a final presentation during which everyone chooses the best photo story of the evening.
We provide you with all photos of all teams after your photo treasure hunt.
- price per person (for groups of 20 people or more): 69 Euros (net)
- price for groups of less than 20 people: 1,380 Euros (net)
- please add VAT (19 %)
- costs for food and beverage are not included
- flexible, adaptable to your timeline
- usually 2 hours
- we currently offer the "by night" version of “in search of the lost shoe” in Berlin at Volkspark Friedrichshain
- we are happy to develop a concept for your desired location (additional charge for location check and new conception)
- also suitable for large groups