Far away from the hustle and bustle of usual Christmas tree plantations, we will go into a silent winter forest. When selecting and felling the trees in small lumberjack teams, the shared experience is the focus. First, you roam the plantation in search of your ideal tree - whether it is intended for the living room at home or as decoration for your office. Equipped with robust work gloves and saws, it’s time to fell. Finally, you’ll tie your tree up for transportation.
Following the team activity, enjoy your Christmas meal in the restaurant of a nearby estate.
- starting at 59 Euros per person (net); this applies to groups of 20 people or more
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 20 people is 1,180 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- per felled Christmas tree: 20 Euro (net)
- flexible, adaptable to the time frame of your group
- usually 2 hours activity
- with a mulled wine station in the forest
- If desired, you can hike across from the Christmas tree field to the restaurant for your Christmas dinner (after dark, we equip you with headlamps.)
- This team event is unfortunately not feasible by public transport.
- The Felling of Christmas trees is spatially not flexible: we currently only offer it near Fürstenberg / Havel.