Outdoor cooking: an open-air cooking experience in the spacious garden of a privately owned house surrounded by large open fields. The kitchen is built in the garden: Under shady trees, with a view of the wide, open landscape, fields stretching as far as the horizon. Experience summer in the countryside.
We exclusively offer you this location for your group. Here, you will feel at home with friends. Together you will peel, chop, roast, cook, fry, bake and eat. And if you want to take a break, just watch the sheep or feed them with oat.
We are happy to combine your outdoor cooking event with the themes “wild herbs” or “edible wild plants”. In any case, the ingredients for the multi-course menu are always seasonal.
After preparing the meal together, the self-cooked multi-course menu then forms the culmination and conclusion of your team event. Enjoy the fruits of your work together after an active day.
The house is located about an hour's drive north of Berlin near the train stations of Gransee, Zehdenick, and Bergsdorf, so that the journey by train and then by bus is possible.
A Bus runs from the train station in Gransee. You will only have to walk the last 1.5 kilometres to the house, because no bus can get through. The arrival is especially charming via the station in Bergsdorf: from there, you will hike for about an hour through an old tree-lined path in the wide, open landscape. The first house you will see after an hour is where you will spend the day.
- starting from 149 Euros (net); this applies to groups of 15 people or more (including use of goods for the menu to be cooked in organic quality), drinks are charged according to consumption
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 15 people is 2,235 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- adaptable to your timeline
- Ideally, you have the whole day at your disposal and can spend seven hours on site.
- at least 3, but rather 4 hours for cooking together
- at least 2 hours for eating together
- We are happy to combine your outdoor cooking event with the themes “wild herbs” and/or “edible wild plants”.
- Groups of more than 20 participants are divided into two smaller groups: one half cooks for everyone, while the other half goes on a wild herb safari and prepares a green smoothie as an aperitif or experiences a completely different activity, such as a Tape Art event, a Team Trophy or a Helping Hands event.
- private property between Gransee, Zehdenick and Bergsdorf; this location is suitable for groups of up to 35 participants; reachable by train and regional bus after a short hike