For our summer team trophy, we divide your group into small teams. These compete in a playful way against one another by solving tasks that require your team spirit, good ideas and possibly abilities no one knew of before.
The activities during the team trophy are as diverse as our guests. However, communication and team activity are always central. Some tasks require creativity, others sportiness, linguistic jokes or agility. Experience our team graph, team ski, running A, photo story, or build a tower or a complex irrigation system together.
- price per person for up to two hours of activity: starting at 59 Euros (net); this price applies to groups of 20 people or more
- price per person for every further hour: 10 Euros (net); this price applies to groups of 20 or more people
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 20 people is 1,180 Euros (net) (please add VAT) for the first two hours and an extra of 200 Euros (net) for every further hour.
- German VAT is 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adapted to your timeline
- 1 – 6 hours activity; proven to be most suitable are 5 hours for a full-day event and 3 hours for a half-day event
- We would gladly recommend a restaurant with suitable terrain on the outskirts of Berlin or in the surrounding city area. Alternatively, we can come to the location of your choice.
- the separate teams all pass through several stations one after the other, collecting points on each stop
- all teams perform the same task simultaneously, meaning they enter into competition in a playful manner; In doing so, we can either leave the teams constant over the different tasks, or we can reassemble them from task to task.
- suitable for big groups of up to 250 people
On YouTube, you will find impressions of our Team Trophies with some typical team activities such as team ski, the running A, tower construction, and team graph under the following link.