For Christmas parties and for groups that only set off after dark, we have developed letterboxing by night, in which you go on the search for boxes in the outskirts of Berlin, equipped with headlamps. Letterboxing by night does not mean that we send you off in the middle of the night; the event rather focuses on the early onset of winter darkness, so that you can orientate yourself in the dark - for many city dwellers an unfamiliar, exciting experience.
Whether during day or night, a letterboxing tour is a very intense team and nature experience, in which you work together as a team, discover new things, and experience your colleagues and yourself differently than in your normal everyday professional life.
- starting at 49 Euros per person (net); this applies to groups of 20 people or more
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 20 people is 980 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adaptable to the time frame of your group
- usually 2 hours activity
- We offer letterboxing in the outskirts of Berlin in Tegeler Fließ in Berlin-Lübars.
- We offer our forest treasure hunt in the Grundewald forest as a similar activity.
- If your event venue is already set, we will gladly design a Letterboxing for the location of your choice. The new conception of a letterboxing event for your desired location is so complex due to the delivery of the boxes on site that our guests usually shy away from the associated additional costs.