Segways are two-wheeled self-balancing electric vehicles. What’s special about them is that the driver, despite only having two wheels, is able to maintain their own balance and to stand upright. If you want to drive forward on the Segway, you slightly lean forward. If you want to drive backwards, you lean backwards. If you want to turn to the right or to the left, you simply move the handlebar in that direction. Sounds that simple? It is that simple.
"Float" with the Segway through forest, field and corridor, or show off your skills in a playful competition on a Segway course.
- starting at 199 Euros per person (net); this applies to groups of 20 people or more
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 20 people is 3,980 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adapted to your timeline
- usually 1 - 2.5 hours
- Segways tours and/or a Segway course as a two-hour accompanying programme for a seminar or a conference
- a Segway course as a highlight for a Team Trophy or your summer party
- for larger groups, a Segway course is an attractive addition to a buffet meal
- guided tours through forest, field or corridor