It begins with a sketch and ends with a masterpiece created by all of your colleagues using loads of tape and leaving a lovely and lasting memory of your team event.
Tape art’s origins lie in urban or so-called street art. It has gained popularity in Berlin and attracted lots of attention over recent years. This art form convinces with sharp and straight lines and often uses architectural and urban themes in which Berlin is often portrayed.
All teams will work together to create one big picture. This picture consists of several smaller parts. Each team works on one of these smaller parts. At the end, we put the small parts together and thereby create a big picture.
We provide each team with a workspace, cutting boards, knives and various kinds of tape.
Roll up your sleeves, grab your cutting knives and some tape, and gather your team to create your own artwork for your office. Let’s tape!
Experience a full-on team building experience with a very tangible result.
- starting at 59 Euros per person (net); this applies to groups of 20 people or more
- The fixed rate for groups of less than 20 people is 1,180 Euros (net - please add VAT).
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adaptable to the time frame of your group
- usually 2 hours activity
- Tape Art CLASSIC: Choose the motif and format that best suits your team from our product range
- Tape Art INDIVIDUAL: we’ll gladly develop an individual design tailored to your company and the aims of your event
- flexible location: either at your office, in a restaurant or at a seminar or conference hotel
- longer lasting activity or in modified form available as part of your Tour du Bureau or Team Challenge