Under the expert guidance of our blacksmiths you will experience and learn traditional blacksmithing. The iron is heated on an open fire and then shaped on an anvil. Men in particular, but women too, find great pleasure in this original, powerful craft that also requires some skill.
Our blacksmiths puts up his forge and anvil where you decide you would like to spend your outing. Blacksmithing at dusk or in the dark is particularly impressive: standing outside by the warm fire, the clear sound of the hammer hitting the anvil blows through the rural silence, and your forged iron work sizzles and steams in the bucket of water as it cools, and you hold a cup of mulled wine or a glass of red wine in your hand. These are impressions that make this day very special and unforgettable.
- Price for a group of up to 11 people: from Euro 1.100 (net) (one project manager, one blacksmith)
- Price for a group of 12 to 22 people: from Euro 1.700 (net) (one project manager, two blacksmiths)
- Price for a group of 23 to 33 people: from Euro 2.300 (net) (one project manager, three blacksmiths)
- each additional hour or part thereof: € 200 / 250 / 300 (net)
- The German VAT rate is currently 19 %.
- Costs for food and beverages are not included in the above-mentioned prices.
- flexible, adapted to your timeline
- usually 1 -2 hours (the above prices refer to up to two hours of activity)
- in combination with other team activities
(e.g. archery by night) as part of a winter team trophy